If you’re a frequent traveler, you know how important it is to have your essentials with you to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. La Prairie, the luxury skincare brand, has created a travel set that includes all the products you need to maintain your skincare routine while on the go. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the La Prairie travel set and its benefits.
What’s Included in the La Prairie Travel Set?
The La Prairie travel set includes six essential products that are perfect for maintaining your skincare routine while traveling. The set includes:
|1. Foam Cleanser
|2. Cellular Refining Lotion
|3. Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream
|4. Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil SPF 50
|5. Cellular Hand Cream
|6. Cellular Eye Essence Platinum Rare
Each product in the set is formulated with La Prairie’s patented Cellular Complex, which helps to rejuvenate and protect the skin. The Cellular Complex is made up of a blend of natural ingredients, including ginseng root, horsetail extract, and chamomile extract, that work together to enhance cellular renewal and improve the skin’s texture and tone.
The Benefits of Using the La Prairie Travel Set
Using the La Prairie travel set has many benefits, including:
- Convenience: With all your skincare essentials in one set, you won’t have to worry about packing multiple products and taking up valuable luggage space.
- Luxury: La Prairie is known for its luxurious skincare products, and the travel set is no exception. You’ll feel pampered and indulged every time you use the products.
- High-Quality Ingredients: The Cellular Complex in each product is made up of natural ingredients that work together to improve the skin’s texture and tone.
- Travel-Sized Products: Each product in the set is the perfect size for traveling, so you won’t have to worry about TSA restrictions or taking up too much space.
How to Use the La Prairie Travel Set
Using the La Prairie travel set is simple and easy. Here’s how to use each product:
- Foam Cleanser: Wet your face and apply a small amount of foam to your fingertips. Massage the foam into your skin, then rinse off with warm water.
- Cellular Refining Lotion: Apply the lotion to your face and neck using a cotton pad.
- Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream: Apply a small amount of cream to your face and neck after cleansing and toning.
- Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil SPF 50: Apply the sunscreen to your face and neck before going outside.
- Cellular Hand Cream: Apply the hand cream to your hands as needed for soft, smooth skin.
- Cellular Eye Essence Platinum Rare: Apply a small amount of the eye essence around the eye area, including the eyelid, using your ring finger.
Where to Buy the La Prairie Travel Set
The La Prairie travel set is available for purchase at select retailers, including Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, and Nordstrom, as well as online at laprairie.com. The set is priced at $385, making it a worthwhile investment for those who value luxury skincare and convenience while traveling.
If you’re looking for a convenient and luxurious way to maintain your skincare routine while traveling, the La Prairie travel set is the perfect solution. With high-quality ingredients and travel-sized products, you’ll be able to keep your skin looking and feeling its best no matter where your travels take you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Cellular Complex in La Prairie products?
The Cellular Complex is a patented blend of natural ingredients that work together to rejuvenate and protect the skin. The complex includes ginseng root, horsetail extract, and chamomile extract, among other natural ingredients.
Are La Prairie products worth the investment?
Yes, La Prairie products are a worthwhile investment for those who value luxury skincare and high-quality ingredients. While they are more expensive than some other skincare brands, the results are often worth the price.
Can the La Prairie travel set be used on all skin types?
Yes, the La Prairie travel set is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, if you have any concerns or allergies, it’s always best to consult with a dermatologist before trying any new skincare products.